Shipping, Returns and Refunds
- Shipping for orders under 1m x 1m to UK mainland addresses is £9.50 + Vat. Courier service is generally tracked 48 hour delivery.
For larger orders we will state the delivery charge with our quote
For non mainland addresses please email for a shipping quote
- You must notify us of any damage within 48 hours of receiving your item. We may ask for additional information or photos of the item condition
- Items damaged by courier are replaced by us if reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. We must make a claim against the courier company for the damage so we may request photos of the item and its packaging
- Free items that are faulty or damaged are non refundable or exchangable
- You must notify us of your request for a refund within 48 hours of receiving your item
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.